Icom IC-M93D EURO is a marine-band VHF portable two-way radio that has large visibility 2.3″ LCD screen and intuitive user interface.
- Icom IC-M93D Radio
- Icom BC-123SV AC Adaptor
- Icom BC-220 Battery Charger
- Icom BP-285 Battery
- Icom MB-133 Belt Clip
- FA-SC59V Antenna
- Hand Strap
- Quick Start Guide
Note: Icom CP-25H cigarette lighter adapter is not included.
- Floating Waterproof Microphone: Icom HM-165 is the genuine remote speaker microphone and when connected to the IC-M93D, the HM-165 and the IC-M93D radio both float on the water.
- 6-Way Charger: The Icom BC214(11) is the genuine 6-position charger for the Icom IC-M93D radio.
- Cigarette Lighter Cord: Icom CP-25H is the cigarrette lighter cord and is sold separately.
- 2.3” Large High Visibility LCD: 2.3” large, high contrast and full dot-matrix LCD ensures good readability under direct sunlight. Large compass screens and large character size provide at-a-glance information.
- Slimmest Floating DSC Radio: By adopting a flat sheet keypad, at 38.5 mm (1.52 in) the IC-M93D is the slimmest floating DSC handheld radio in the world. Fits comfortably in your palm for ease of use.
- Intuitive User Interface: For an operator not familiar with DSC radio operation, the combination of the four directional keypad and soft keys provides straight-forward operation of all functions.
- Built-in Class H DSC with a CH70 Receiver: A dedicated DSC receiver continuously monitors CH70. Distress calls can be made with the rear panel button.
- Float’n Flash and MOB Auto Set Function: When the IC-M93D detects it’s been dropped in the water, it floats and flashes whilst on the water. Pressing the distress button while Float’n Flash is working will transmit the MOB distress signal, as opposed to the plain undesignated distress signal. This means better protection of sailors.
- Integrated GNSS Receiver: The on-board intergrated GNSS receiver provides geo-coordinates, bearing and speed with fast-setup time and pinpoint accuracy using information from GPS, GLONASS, QZSS and SBAS.
- Active Noise Cancelling: Digitally removes background noise from both transmit and receive audio and provides clear communication in a noisy marine environment.
- Supplied with BC-220 Rapid Charger: The supplied rapid charger charges the BP-285 in approximately 3 hours.
- IPX7 Submersible: 1 m depth of water for 30 minutes
- Navigation function from current position to the specified waypoint
- 50 waypoint memories with alphanumeric name for navigation
- Weather channel receive with weather alert function
- Dual/Tri-watch function for monitoring CH16 and/or call channel
- Battery indicator shows remaining battery power in four levels
- Favorite channel function for quick access to often used channels
- AquaQuake™ draining function clears water away from the speaker grill
- Supports 4-digit channels