Motorola DP2400e is a compact portable digital two-way radio and is the smaller version of the DP4400e.
We also sell Motorola DP2400e Accessories
- Motorola DP2400e Two Way Radio (Select UHF or VHF)
- Motorola PMNN4544 Battery (Upgrade available – email us)
- Stubby Motorola Antenna (Depends on UHF or VHF)
- Motorola PMLN4651 2″ Belt Clip
- Charger Is Optional When Ordering
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF (403-527MHz);
- 16 channels
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use
- 2 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Remote Monitor features
- Elegant channel scanning schemes
- New accessory connector enables quick and easy attachment and removal of accessories without the need of a tool
- Digital Emergency via programmable button to help ensure rapid response to critical incidents
- 5 Tone Functionality (Via Mortorola HKVN4058 Licence Key)
- Basic Privacy
- Enhanced Privacy (Via Motorola HKVN4059 Licence Key)
- VOX Capability
- Transmit Interrupt (Via Motorola HKVN4060 Licence Key)
- SINC+ Noice Cancellation
- Mute Mode (Button Only)
- Recieved Audio Levelling
- Digital Telephone Patch via Software Purchase
- Intelligent Audio allowing the radio volume to automatically adjust to compensate for background noise
- TIA4950 HazLoc certification options
- Direct Mode (including Dual Capacity Direct Mode)
- IP Site Connect (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Plus (Single and Multi-Site) (Via Motorola Licence Key)
- Support for vibrating belt clip
When purchasing the Motorola DP2400e, you can chose to buy the radio with a single charger. However, if you are planning on buying a Motorola 6-way charger, you can chose to buy the DP2400e without a single charger.
- Single Charger: Motorola WPLN4256 (Purchase with radio above for best price!)
- 6-Way Charger: Motorola PMPN4293 (Purchase with radio above for best price!)
It’s important to note that if you do need a single charger, it’s much cheaper to buy a single charger or 6-way charger with the Motorola DP2400e. It’s almost always more expensive to buy a single or multi-unit charger at a later date.
Earpiece, Headset, Microphone Options
The Motorola DP2400e is able to be used with an earpiece, headset or remote speaker microphone. The DP4400e has the DP4000 multi-pin accessory connector meaning that all audio accessories are very cost-effective. Radiotronics offers both genuine Motorola and aftermarket audio accessories.
The Motorola DP4400e is supplied un-programmed as standard. It’s kind of like a computer without an operating system. It just wouldn’t work. But don’t worry… we can program the DP4400e as follows:
- To match your ACMA licence as a new fleet: If you’ve bought an ACMA licence recently and don’t have any radios, we can program your new fleet to the frequency the ACMA has assigned you.
- To match your existing radios: Assuming you have an ACMA licence for your existing radios, we can program your new DP2400e to match your existing radios.
- Completely Customized Programming: This option covers everything else. Why not call us to discuss your programming requirements.
UHF CB Not Available On This Radio: The Motorola DP2400e cannot be programmed to UHF CB channels as it’s not type approved. If you would like a UHF-CB compatible DP4000-series radio, see Motorola DP2600e (you must order a UHF model of these radios).
Do you need an ACMA licence? Contact us for further information and advice on ACMA licensing.
Do you want to program yourself? Motorola DP2400e is compatible with both MOTOTRBO 2.0 CPS or MOTOTRBO Radio Management Software. The simplest programming solution is MOTOTRBO 2.0 CPS. However, if you’re feeling more daring or you have a larger fleet, you can use the Motorola Solutions MOTOTRBO Radio Management Software which enables radios to be programmed in batches to a standardised template.
You will also need a programming cable: