Motorola DP2400e is a compact portable digital two-way radio and is the smaller version of the DP4400e.
We also sell Motorola DP2400e Accessories
- Motorola DP2400e Two Way Radio (Select UHF or VHF)
- Motorola PMNN4544 Battery (Upgrade available – email us)
- Stubby Motorola Antenna (Depends on UHF or VHF)
- Motorola PMLN4651 2″ Belt Clip
- Charger Is Optional When Ordering
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF (403-527MHz);
- 16 channels
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use
- 2 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Remote Monitor features
- Elegant channel scanning schemes
- New accessory connector enables quick and easy attachment and removal of accessories without the need of a tool
- Digital Emergency via programmable button to help ensure rapid response to critical incidents
- 5 Tone Functionality (Via Mortorola HKVN4058 Licence Key)
- Basic Privacy
- Enhanced Privacy (Via Motorola HKVN4059 Licence Key)
- VOX Capability
- Transmit Interrupt (Via Motorola HKVN4060 Licence Key)
- SINC+ Noice Cancellation
- Mute Mode (Button Only)
- Recieved Audio Levelling
- Digital Telephone Patch via Software Purchase
- Intelligent Audio allowing the radio volume to automatically adjust to compensate for background noise
- TIA4950 HazLoc certification options
- Direct Mode (including Dual Capacity Direct Mode)
- IP Site Connect (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Plus (Single and Multi-Site) (Via Motorola Licence Key)
- Support for vibrating belt clip
When purchasing the Motorola DP2400e, you can chose to buy the radio with a single charger. However, if you are planning on buying a Motorola 6-way charger, you can chose to buy the DP2400e without a single charger.
- Single Charger: Motorola WPLN4256 (Purchase with radio above for best price!)
- 6-Way Charger: Motorola PMPN4293 (Purchase with radio above for best price!)
It’s important to note that if you do need a single charger, it’s much cheaper to buy a single charger or 6-way charger with the Motorola DP2400e. It’s almost always more expensive to buy a single or multi-unit charger at a later date.
Earpiece, Headset, Microphone Options
The Motorola DP2400e is able to be used with an earpiece, headset or remote speaker microphone. The DP4400e has the DP4000 multi-pin accessory connector meaning that all audio accessories are very cost-effective. Radiotronics offers both genuine Motorola and aftermarket audio accessories.
The Motorola DP4400e is supplied un-programmed as standard. It’s kind of like a computer without an operating system. It just wouldn’t work. But don’t worry… we can program the DP4400e as follows:
- To match your ACMA licence as a new fleet: If you’ve bought an ACMA licence recently and don’t have any radios, we can program your new fleet to the frequency the ACMA has assigned you.
- To match your existing radios: Assuming you have an ACMA licence for your existing radios, we can program your new DP2400e to match your existing radios.
- Completely Customized Programming: This option covers everything else. Why not call us to discuss your programming requirements.
UHF CB Not Available On This Radio: The Motorola DP2400e cannot be programmed to UHF CB channels as it’s not type approved. If you would like a UHF-CB compatible DP4000-series radio, see Motorola DP2600e (you must order a UHF model of these radios).
Do you need an ACMA licence? Contact us for further information and advice on ACMA licensing.