Motorola SL2600 is a lightweight compact UHF (403-480 MHz) two-way radio that can be used back-to-back (radio-to-radio), via a repeater or on a more advanced capacity plus system.
Included In The Box
- Motorola PMNN4468 Battery
- Motorola PMAE4099 Antenna
- Motorola PS000042A14 Plug-in (Smartphone-Style) USB Charger
- Motorola PMLN7074 Battery Cover
Motorola SL2600 – UHF CB Use
The Motorola SL2600 can be used for UHF CB. But ONLY with the optional extra SW000472A01 licence which you must buy when purchasing the radio (tick the box above).
When purchasing the Motorola SL2600, you can chose to buy the radio with a single charger (by ticking the box above). However, if you are planning on buying a Motorola 6-way charger, you can chose to buy the Motorola SL2600 without a single charger.
It’s important to note that if you do need a single charger, it’s much cheaper to buy a single charger or 6-way charger with the Motorola SL2600. It’s almost always more expensive to buy a single or multi-unit charger at a later date.
Earpiece, Headset, Microphone Options
The Motorola SL2600 is able to be used with an earpiece, headset or remote speaker microphone. The SL2600 has the DP4000 multi-pin accessory connector meaning that all audio accessories are very cost-effective. Radiotronics offers both genuine Motorola and aftermarket audio accessories.
The Motorola SL2600 is supplied un-programmed as standard. It’s kind of like a computer without an operating system. It just wouldn’t work. But don’t worry… we can program the SL2600 as follows:
- To match your ACMA licence as a new fleet: If you’ve bought an ACMA licence recently and don’t have any radios, we can program your new fleet to the frequency the ACMA has assigned you.
- To match your existing radios: Assuming you have an ACMA licence for your existing radios, we can program your new SL2600 to match your existing radios.
- To UHF CB Channels: There is an optional upgrade for the SL2600 so it can be pre-programmed on UHF CB channels. This costs $50+GST. To order this, you can also add SW000472A01 (1x per radio) to your cart when ordering and we can pre-install it for you.
- Completely Customized Programming: This option covers everything else. Why not call us to discuss your programming requirements.
Do you need an ACMA licence? Contact us for further information and advice on ACMA licensing.
Do you want to program yourself? You can do so. You will need a micro USB cable – much like the one you get with an Android smart phone.