Motorola DP3661e is a compact portable digital two-way radio with screen and partial keypad. Supplied with everything you need to get going including battery, belt holster and antenna. Charger is optional when ordering.
Also See: Motorola DP3661e Accessories
- Motorola DP3661e Two Way Radio (Select UHF or VHF when ordering)
- Motorola PMNN4440 Battery (Upgrade available, Contact us)
- Stubby Motorola Antenna (Depends on UHF or VHF)
- Motorola PMLN7559 Belt Holster
Note: Charger Is Optional When Ordering
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF (403-527MHz)
- 1000 Channels
- Large Full-colour, 5-line Display
- Easy-to-use Menu Navigation Keys
- Intuitive User Interface
- 4 Programmable Buttons
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Emergency button & Emergency Calls
- Group, Individual and All-call Capability
- Telephone Interconnect
- PTT ID
- Remote Monitor
- Channel Scan
- Basic / Enhanced Privacy
- AES256 Encryption via Software Purchase
- VOX Capability
- Transmit Interrupt
- SINC+ Noice Cancellation
- Mute Mode
- Received Audio Levelling
- Text To Speech
- Lone Worker
- Over the Air Programming (OTAP)
- 5 Tone Signaling
- Option Board Capability
- Integrated GNSS (GPS and GLONASS)
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 LE for wireless and data
- Integrated Wi-Fi (OTA Software Updates and ADK)
- Integrated Man-down
- Indoor Location Tracking
- Intelligent Audio
- IP68 & TIA Certified
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- IP Site Connect
- Capacity Plus
- Capacity Max (via Software Purchase)
- Memory Enhancement (128MB RAM & 256MB Flash Memory)
- IMPRES Battery Support, Only with PMNN4502 and PMNN4511 Batteries*
* Contact us if you would like to upgrade the DP3661e battery during ordering.
When purchasing the Motorola DP3661e, you can chose to buy the radio with a single charger. However, if you are planning on buying a Motorola PMPN4301 6-way charger, you can choose to buy the DP3661e without a single charger.
It’s important to note that if you do need a single charger, it’s much cheaper to buy a single charger with your radio, as it’s more expensive to buy a Motorola DP3661e single charger at a later date.
Motorola DP3661e Earpiece Options
The Motorola DP3661e is able to be used with an earpiece, headset or remote speaker microphone. The DP3661e has the M12 (DP2000) multi-pin accessory connector meaning that all audio accessories are very cost-effective. Radiotronics offers both genuine Motorola and aftermarket audio accessories.
Also See: Motorola DP3661e Accessories
Motorola DP3661e Programming
The Motorola DP3661e is supplied un-programmed as standard. It’s kind of like a computer without an operating system. It just wouldn’t work. But don’t worry… we can program the DP3661e as follows:
- To match your ACMA licence as a new fleet: If you’ve bought an ACMA licence recently and don’t have any radios, we can program your new fleet to the frequency the ACMA has assigned you.
- To match your existing radios: Assuming you have an ACMA licence for your existing radios, we can program, your new DP3661e to match your existing radios.
- To UHF CB Channels: There is an optional upgrade for the DP3661e so it can be pre-programmed on UHF CB channels. This costs $50+GST. To order this, you can also add SW000472A01 (1x per radio) to your cart when ordering.
- Completely Customized Programming: This option covers everything else. Why not call us to discuss your programming requirements.
Do you need an ACMA licence? Contact us for further information and advice on ACMA licensing.
What to program yourself? Motorola DP3661e is compatible with both MOTOTRBO 2.0 CPS or Radio Management Software. The simplest programming solution is MOTOTRBO 2.0 CPS. However, if you’re feeling more daring or you have a larger fleet, you can use the Motorola Solutions MOTOTRBO Radio Management software which enables radios to be programmed in batches to a standardised template.
You will also need a programming cable: