Motorola DP4401e is a comprehensive portable digital two-way radio and is considered the industry standard by most enterprise-level businesses and two-way radio users.
Available in two versions, VHF and UHF.
We also sell Motorola DP4401e Accessories
- Motorola DP4401e Two Way Radio (Select UHF or VHF)
- Motorola PMNN4544 Battery (Upgrade available – email us)
- Stubby Motorola Antenna (Depends on UHF or VHF)
- Motorola PMLN4651 2″ Belt Clip
- Charger Is Optional When Ordering
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF (403-527MHz)
- 32 Channels, 2 Zones
- Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use
- 3 Programmable Side Buttons
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Analogue & Digital Compatible
- Programmable Emergency Button
- Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability
- Digital Phone Patch capability
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Remote Monitor
- Elegant Channel Scanning
- Basic & Enhanced Privacy (Per Channel)
- AES256 Encryption (Via Motorola HKVN4241 Licence Key)
- VOX Capability
- Transmit Interrupt
- SINC+ Noice Cancellation
- Mute Mode – Button Only (Via Motorola HKVN4498 Licence Key)
- Receive Audio Leveling
- Text To Speech
- Lone Worker
- 5 Tone Signaling
- Option Board Capability
- Intelligent Audio: Allowing the radio volume to automatically adjust to compensate for background noise
- GPS Positioning
- Man Down (via Motorola HKVN4405 Licence Key)
- WiFi (via Motorola HKVN4379 WiFi Licence Key)
- TIA4950 HazLoc Certification Options
- Direct Mode (including Dual Capacity Direct Mode)
- IP Site Connect (Single & Multi-Site)
- Capacity Plus (Single & Multi-Site)
- Capacity Max (Via Motorola HKVN4330 Licence Key)
- Connect Plus (Via Hardware Purchase & Motorola HKVN4069 Licence Key)
- Memory (128MB RAM & 256MB Flash memory)
- Support for Vibrating Belt Clip & Vibrating Battery
When purchasing the Motorola DP4401e, you can chose to buy the radio with a single charger. However, if you are planning on buying a Motorola 6-way charger, you can chose to buy the DP4401e without a single charger.
- Single Charger: Motorola WPLN4256 (Purchase with radio above for best price!)
- 6-Way Charger: Motorola PMPN4293 (Purchase with radio above for best price!)
It’s important to note that if you do need a single charger, it’s much cheaper to buy a single charger or 6-way charger with the Motorola DP4401e. It’s almost always more expensive to buy a single or multi-unit charger at a later date.
Earpiece, Headset, Microphone Options
The Motorola DP4400e is able to be used with an earpiece, headset or remote speaker microphone. The DP4400e has the DP4000 multi-pin accessory connector meaning that all audio accessories are very cost-effective. Radiotronics offers both genuine Motorola and aftermarket audio accessories.
The Motorola DP4401e is supplied un-programmed as standard. It’s kind of like a computer without an operating system. It just wouldn’t work. But don’t worry… we can program the DP4401e as follows:
- To match your ACMA licence as a new fleet: If you’ve bought an ACMA licence recently and don’t have any radios, we can program your new fleet to the frequency the ACMA has assigned you.
- To match your existing radios: Assuming you have an ACMA licence for your existing radios, we can program your new DP4401e to match your existing radios.
- Completely Customized Programming: This option covers everything else. Why not call us to discuss your programming requirements.
UHF CB Not Available On This Radio: The Motorola DP4401e cannot be programmed to UHF CB channels as it’s not type approved. If you would like a UHF-CB compatible DP4000-series radio, see Motorola DP4601e, Motorola DP4800e or Motorola DP4801e (you must over a UHF model of these radios).
Do you need an ACMA licence? Contact us for further information and advice on ACMA licensing.
Do you want to program yourself? Motorola DP4401e is compatible with both MOTOTRBO 2.0 CPS or MOTOTRBO Radio Management Software. The simplest programming solution is MOTOTRBO 2.0 CPS. However, if you’re feeling more daring or you have a larger fleet, you can use the Motorola Solutions MOTOTRBO Radio Management Software which enables radios to be programmed in batches to a standardised template.
You will also need a programming cable: