1. Who Operates This Website
Radiotronics Pty Ltd, a company registered in Australia number 643421925, operates this website. More information can be found on our about us page.
For clarity, this website is located at the domain name www.radiotronics.com.au. Any other domain names used to access this website are not related to this website and should be considered incoming links only.
2. What Data Is Collected & Why…
When visitors leave comments on this website we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection via the Akismet Anti-Spam system.
An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
2.4 Embedded Content
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We typically embed videos from YouTube.
This website includes tracking code for Google Analytics.
3. Data Retention
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username) by logging into their account (click here). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
We do not store credit card numbers.
4. What Rights You Have Over Your Data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you.
Please note: We cannot erase any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. This includes contact information on invoices, for example and IP addresses.
5. How We Use Your Data & Where We Send It
Radiotronics Pty Ltd is a private company 100% owned by Radiotronics Group. Your information is stored on secure servers in an encrypted database.
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service called Akismet Anti-Spam. This is explained in more detail in section 2.1 above.
- For orders placed on this website, postal address information will be passed to delivery services who use the information only for the purposes of delivery.
- When an order is placed and payment is made, we will send yourn contact details to our payment processed. You can obtain their privacy policies from them directly.
- Copntact information may be used for marketing purposes by Radiotronics Pty Ltd only. We do not share your information with any other company other than manufacturers, as described in point 4 below.
- Contact information may be passed to manufacturers for the sole purpose of registering a product’s warranty. Individual manufacturer privacy policies are available on request.
6. Your contact information
If you place an order, your contact information will be stored for the sole purpose of fulfilling your order and facilitating any warranty only.
7. Terms & Conditions
Please see our terms and conditions page.