Motorola CP476 is a high quality analogue two-way radio designed for every day use with 85 channels (80 licence-exempt CB channels + 5 customisable channels).
CP476 replaces the now cancelled CB Pro Plus.
Durable, the CP476 conforms to IP54 meaning it’s dust and water resistant. Motorola CP476 meets U.S. military specifications (MIL-SPEC) 810 C, D, E, and F. These standards include temperature extremes, solar radiation, rain, humidity, salt fog, dust, vibration and shock.
An ultra-clear screen clearly shows the channel you’re on; that coupled with easy to use navigation buttons makes the Motorola CP 476 extremely easy to use. That means there’s minimal training required to use this radio.
Supplied programmed with 80 licence-exempt UHF CB channels meaning you can use the CP476 radio without a licence and right out of the box. But if you need some custom channels, the Motorola CP 476 has 5 additional user-programmable channels which can be programmed to any frequency between 450 MHz and 480 MHz; using the programming software and a programming cable (both sold separately).
Motorola CP476 Features
- 80 Pre-programmed Licence Exempt Channels (476 MHz UHF CB)
- + 5 User Programmable Channels (450-480 MHz)
- Lithium Battery Supplied As Standard
- X-PAND™ Audio Technology – Crisp, Clear & Strong Audio Quality
- VOX – Hands-free Voice Activation (VOX Accessory Required)
- Voice Scrambling
- Meets MIL-STD810C/D/E/F durability standards
- 5 programmable buttons—enabling easy, one-touch access to up to 10 user-selected features.
- Talkaround Mode (Repeater Bypass)
- High/Low Power Switchable
Included In The Box
- Motorola PMNN4476 Battery
- Motorola HLN9844 Belt clip
- Motorola PMAE4016 Whip Antenna
- Motorola PMLN5395 Single Charger (Including PS000037A03 Power Supply)
Supplied with the Motorola CP476 is a single charger as standard. If you would like a 6-way charger, see Motorola PMLN6596 6-way charger.
Supplied as standard is an 11 hour battery meaning that the CP476 can go for longer between charges, when compared to other two-way radios. But even better, there is a Motorola PMNN4080 2250mAh battery (can be purchased separately) that will give up to 20 hours of use before your two-way radio will need to be recharged.
Earpiece, Headset & Microphone Options
The best thing about the Motorola CP 476 is that it has inherited the famous Motorola 2-pin accessory connector. That means all audio accessories are very cost effective. Radiotronics stocks a great range of
See all Motorola CP476 audio accessories here: Motorola CP476 Accessories