Entel DTEx is a range of totally submersible waterproof intrinsically-safe two-way radios available in VHF or UHF, with or without keypad and ATEX-rated or IECEx-rated.
The DTEx DMR series is an industrial grade range of intrinsically safe radios. The rugged DTEx delivers exceptionally loud audio coupled with outstanding audio clarity and the ergonomic controls are specifically designed for gloved hand use.
With a market-leading IP68 rating (2-meters 4-hours) the fully submersible MIL-STD-810 DTEx can be depended on to withstand the most extreme and hostile of environments.
- 16 Channels (No Keypad Model), 2048 Channels (Keypad Model)
- IP68 Submersible (2m, 4 hours)
- MILSTD construction 810C/D/E/F/G
- High Capacity Li-Ion Battery
- Exceptionally loud & best clarify audio – in class
- 2 slot simplex
- Multiple receive groups
- Talker alias (TX only)
- Lone-Worker & Man-Down
- Personal attack button
- Group calling
- Individual calling
- Programmable buttons
- Gold plated accessory connector
- Locking accessory connector
- Accessory audio tailoring optimises audio for each accessory
- Drag and drop end user programmer, no need to visit site