The Entel DX series (aka DX400) is a waterproof (IP68) fully submersible two-way radio that can be programmed in DMR digital or analogue mode, ideal for a migration to digital. Available in VHF or UHF (or UHF2), with or without display and keypad.
Also see the licence-exempt version: Entel DX485U-CB
Entel DX is a tough and durable compact high-quality waterproof two-way radio that can be programmed to any analogue or digital ACMA licenced private frequencies (ACMA licence required).
- Entel DX Two Way Radio
- Entel CAT480 Antenna
- Entel CNB450E 2000mAh Battery
- Entel CBH420 Belt Clip (For CNB420E)
- Entel CSAHX Single Unit Charger & ANZ Power Supply
For additional accessories, see: Entel DX Series Accessories
Entel DX Two Way Radios In Detail
The VHF models are Entel DX422, which is a non-display model; and Entel DX425, which is the display model. VHF models cover from 136-174 MHz which is the entire VHF upper spectrum and can be used with any other analogue or DMR-digital VHF two-way radio. Both DX422 and DX425 have the same features except for the display which is exclusive to the DX425.
The UHF models are Entel DX482, which is a non-display model; and Entel DX485, which is the display model. UHF models have two bands. UHF band 1 covers 440-470 MHz and UHF2 is 450-520MHz. DX482 and DX485 can be used with any other analogue or DMR-digital UHF two-way radio. Both DX482 and DX485 have the same features except for the display which is exclusive to the DX485.
This radio is tough; really tough. Entel DX is rugged and exceeds MIL-STD 810 C/D/E/F/G for drop, impact, vibration and shock. Not only that, Entel DX conforms to IP68 allowing it to be fully submersible up to 2 metres for up to 4 hours. One thing is for sure, the Entel DX will stand the test of time.
A high contrast white on black OLED display, navigation button, menus and an extensive contact
list allows a larger number of individual radio users and groups and even multiple groups at once.
Entel’s DX radios deliver the best-in-class performance, range and clarity.
Entel’s DX Series Key Features
- Programmable Digital DMR & Analogue Channels
- VHF, UHF & UHF2 Versions Available
- Supplied With 8-16 Hour Lithium Battery As Standard
- Compact & Lightweight
- Ergonomic To Fit Right Into Your Hand
- Rugged, Built to MIL-STD
- Waterproof, IP68, Submersible
- Up to 16 Hours Use (With CNB450E)
- 2 Watts of Loud Audio
- Intelligent Audio Technology
- Extensive Range of Audio Accessories
- DMR Contact List & Private Calling (On Display Models)
- Bluetooth V4.0, Class 2 (Optional Extra, Please Email Us)
- Enhanced Privacy (DMR Only)
- End-user Programming Software / App
- Outstanding Signal Range
- High Contrast White-on-Black OLED Display
- Two-slot Simplex Operation (DMR Only) (aka Direct Mode)