Entel DX485U-CB is a tough and durable compact high-quality waterproof two-way radio that supports both licence-exempt UHF CB channels as well as a number of DMR digital or analogue ACMA licenced private frequencies (ACMA licence required).
Download: Entel DX485U-CB Brochure
- Entel CAT480 Antenna
- Entel CNB450E 2000mAh Battery
- Entel CBH420 Belt Clip (For CNB420E)
- Entel CSAHX Single Unit Charger & ANZ Power Supply
For additional accessories, see: Entel DX485-CB Accessories
Entel DX485U-CB In Detail
Entel DX485U-CB is the world’s first and only dual-mode analogue UHF CB and digital DMR two-way radio. Supplied licensed and type approved for use on UHF CB channels and pre-programmed with the normal 80 UHF CB channels. The most notable thing about the DX485U-CB is that it has an additional 163 programmable channels on frequencies between 450MHz and 520MHz in either analogue or DMR digital mode.
This radio is tough; really tough. Entel DX485U-CB is rugged and exceeds MIL-STD 810 C/D/E/F/G for drop, impact, vibration and shock. Not only that, DX485U-CB conforms to IP68 allowing it to be fully submersible up to 2 metres for up to 4 hours. One thing is for sure, the DX485U-CB will stand the test of time.
A high contrast white on black OLED display, navigation button, menus and an extensive contact
list allows a larger number of individual radio users and groups and even multiple groups at once.
Entel’s DX485U-CB-ANZ radio delivers the best-in-class performance, range and clarity.
Entel’s DX485U-CB Key Features
- 80 UHF CB Channels + 163 Programmable Digital DMR UHF Channels
- Lithium Battery Supplied As Standard
- Compact & Lightweight
- Rugged, Built to MIL-STD
- Waterproof, IP68, Submersible
- Up to 14 Hours Use (With CNB420E)
- 2 Watts of Audio, Loudest Radio
- Intelligent Audio Technology
- Extensive Range of Audio Accessories
- DMR Contact List
- Bluetooth V4.0, Class 2 (Optional Extra, Please Email Us)
- Enhanced Privacy (DMR Only)
- End-user Programming Software / App
- Outstanding Signal Range
- High Contrast White-on-Black OLED Display
- Two-slot Simplex Operation (DMR Only) (aka Direct Mode)