Motorola M002 is the genuine USB adapter for the Motorola MOTOTRBO TRBOnet dispatch software that allows the use of a standard Motorola microphone to be connected to the TRBOnet software.
Replaces M001: TRBOnet M002 replaces the now cancelled TRBOnet M001.
Note: There is a 10 business day lead time on this item.
TRBOnet M002 is a hardware microphone adapter designed to connect a Motorola analog microphone to a USB port of a computer. The microphone adapter performs analog to digital conversion of the audio signal received from the microphone and handles the microphone PTT button. The digitised audio stream and data is transmitted to the USB port of the computer for use by TRBOnet software.
- Motorola PMMN4090 Handheld Microphone
- Motorola RMN5068 Desktop Microphone
- Motorola PMMN4007 UHF CBPRO Microphone (Cancelled)
- RMN4025 / AARMN4025 / MDRMN4025 (Cancelled)
- RMN4026 (Cancelled)
- HMN3413 (Cancelled)
- Small Weight & Size
- Easy Connection & Setup
- Compatible with 8-pin (RJ45 / 8P8C) Motorola Microphones (Shown Above)
- Analog to digital audio conversion, with output convertible to AMBE+2 without extra processing
- Integration with TRBOnet Dispatch Console (version 4.8 and newer)
- Powered from the USB port of a computer
- LED indication of the microphone operational mode
- Compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 1