This amazing starter pack contains 6x Motorola DEP450, 6x batteries, 6x belt clips and a 6-way charger delivered programmed and ready to use. The whip antenna is supplied by default. If you would like the stubby antenna, just send us an email to let us know.
- 6x Motorola DEP450 UHF Two Way Radio
- 6x Motorola NNTN4497 Lithium 2250mAh 14-Hour Battery
- 6x Motorola PMAE4016 Whip Antenna (Stubby Antenna Shown Is Also Available)
- 6x Motorola RLN5644 Belt Clip
- 1x Motorola PMLN6589 Multi-Unit Charger + ANZ Power Cord
The Motorola DEP450 6-Pack Bundle is supplied un-programmed as standard. It’s kind of like a computer without an operating system. It just wouldn’t work. But don’t worry… we can program the DEP450 package as follows:
- To match your ACMA licence as a new fleet: If you’ve bought an ACMA licence recently and don’t have any radios, we can program your new fleet to the frequency the ACMA has assigned you.
- To match your existing radios: Assuming you have an ACMA licence for your existing radios, we can program your new DEP450 bundle to match your existing radios, provided they’re UHF.
- Completely Customized Programming: This option covers everything else. Why not call us to discuss your programming requirements.
UHF CB Not Available On This Radio: The Motorola DEP450 cannot be programmed to UHF CB channels as it’s not type approved. If you would like a UHF-CB two-way radio, see Motorola CP476.
Do you need an ACMA licence? Contact us for further information and advice on ACMA licensing.
Do you want to program yourself? Motorola DEP450 is compatible with both MOTOTRBO 2.0 CPS or MOTOTRBO Radio Management Software. The simplest programming solution is MOTOTRBO 2.0 CPS. However, if you’re feeling more daring or you have a larger fleet, you can use the Motorola Solutions MOTOTRBO Radio Management Software which enables radios to be programmed in batches to a standardised template.
You will also need a programming cable: