This amazing starter pack bundle contains 6x Motorola DP4800e, 6x batteries, 6x belt cips and a 6-way charger, exactly as pictured, delivered programmed for you and ready to use.
- 6x Motorola DP4800e Two Way Radio (Select UHF or VHF when ordering)
- 6x Motorola PMNN4544 Battery
- 6x Stubby Motorola Antenna (Depends on UHF or VHF)
- 6x Motorola PMLN4651 2″ Belt Clip
- 1x Motorola PMPN4293 IMPRES 2 6-Way Charger + ANZ Power Cord
The Motorola DP4800e is supplied un-programmed as standard. It’s kind of like a computer without an operating system. It just wouldn’t work. But don’t worry… we can program the DP4800e as follows:
- To match your ACMA licence as a new fleet: If you’ve bought an ACMA licence recently and don’t have any radios, we can program your new fleet to the frequency the ACMA has assigned you.
- To match your existing radios: Assuming you have an ACMA licence for your existing radios, we can program your new DP4800e to match your existing radios.
- To UHF CB Channels: There is an optional upgrade for the Motorola DP4800e so it can be pre-programmed on UHF CB channels. This costs $50+GST. To order this, you can also add SW000472A01 (1x per radio) to your cart when ordering.
- Completely Customized Programming: This option covers everything else. Why not call us to discuss your programming requirements.
Do you need an ACMA licence? Contact us for further information and advice on ACMA licensing.
Do you want to program yourself? Motorola DP4800e is compatible with both MOTOTRBO 2.0 CPS or MOTOTRBO Radio Management Software. The simplest programming solution is MOTOTRBO 2.0 CPS. However, if you’re feeling more daring or you have a larger fleet, you can use the Motorola Solutions MOTOTRBO Radio Management Software which enables radios to be programmed in batches to a standardised template.
You will also need a programming cable: